Music files

These are songs most beloved by me and which I believe are also the favorites of many who love music.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Lately (Stevie Wonder)

Lately I have had this strangest feeling
With no vivd reason there to find.
But the thought of losing you's been hanging
Round my mind...
Far more frequently you're wearing perfume,
With you say, "No special place to go"
But when I ask, "Will you be coming back soon"
You don't know
Never know.

chorus:
Well, I'm a man of many wishes,
I hope my premonition misses,
What I really feel, my eyes won't let me hide,
Cause they always start to cry.
Cause this time could mean goodbye.

Lately I've been staring in the mirror,
Very slowly picking me apart.
Tryin' to tell myself I have no reason
With your heart.
Just the other night while you were sleeping,
I vaguely heard you whisper someone's name.
But when I ask you of the thoughts you're keeping,
You just say
Nothing's changed.

repeat chorus twice.

This is a poignant song that pierces my heart every time I hear it and I try to sing along.

-----Maybe all we need is love as the Beatles suggest. But do we really know what love is?-----
A new morning always brings amazing possibilities. I recommend that you build an empire of love for yourself first and maybe that love will spill over to the rest of humanity. Congez and DB have something nice and useful waiting for you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Cingular Cell Phones
T-Mobile